injured in a crash?
Did you know that Nevada law requires the at-fault driver to pay for your injuries?
Don't go it alone. Have a lawyer do the heavy lifting for you. At Parry & Pfau, we provide the following services to car crash victims:
- We communicate with insurance carriers
- We gather medical records
- We order police reports
- We take witness statements
- We negotiate medical bill reductions
- We make sure the medical bills get paid
- We negotiate settlements
In other words, we do it all so you can focus on getting treated and getting better.
You're the victim, so IT'S ALL FREE TO YOU. We even pay all case-related costs:
- Medical records (they can cost $0.60/page)
- Private investigator fees ($100+)
- Court filing fees ($270+)
- Deposition fees ($250+)
- Expert fees ($2,500+)
- Process service fees ($50+)
And we don't charge you anything. Our fees and costs are paid for by the at-fault driver's insurance company or not at all.